Location: Bangalore, India
Type: Part-time or full time
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Academic Counsellor to join our BD and academic counseling team. This will be a client facing role where you will be in charge of creating and developing new opportunities by adding your own personal touch to the market approach.
The goal is to increase our client base and to cooperate with the marketing team to increase our marketing presence and brand exposure with our target client base.
– Implement a growth strategy focused both on new client acquisition and customer satisfaction
– Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
– Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
– Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
– Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
– Provide trustworthy feedback and after-counseling support
– Build strong relationships with new and existing customers
– Develop into a valuable and productive long term sales team member
– A minimum of 6 months’ proven working experience as a business development/sales executive or a relevant role
– Proven sales track record
– Experience in customer support is advantageous
– Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
– Proficiency in English and local Indian dialects
– Pan India Market knowledge in the Education sector is a plus
– Communication and negotiation skills and ability to build rapport
– Time management and planning skills
Send your resume at email@example.com