PMP Online Certification
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. The PMP certification is a globally-recognized certification that distinguishes individuals who possess the experience, education, and competency to lead and direct projects. Our online PMP training course educates on how to initiate, plan and manage a project, as well as the process behind analyzing risk, monitoring and controlling project contracts and how to develop schedules and budgets. At the conclusion of the training, individuals should be able to successfully build, plan, manage and execute a project plan for a company. Project management is an exciting place to be. Project managers help shape the success of organizations, implement new technology, change the business landscape, and have influence over all areas of a business. Project managers also earn a nice income and often move up the organizational chain into full-time management positions.
This online PMP training class is thorough, because the exam is quite laborious (4 hours, 200 question format), and test-takers who are successful can attribute most of their success to in-depth training. Our full library of online self-paced training videos will ensure that you’re well prepared. Once the PMP certification is earned, one can enjoy the distinction and respect that comes from being a PMP holder, as well as the multitude of job opportunities that follow.
About the PMP Certification Exam.
- To enhance the conceptual and technical knowledge of Project Management as per “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth edition”.
- To encapsulate the project, project management, stakeholders, earned value, scheduling techniques, and project managers’ responsibilities and competencies.
- To describe the purpose, inputs, and outputs of the processes in each of the six Project Management Process Groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring, Controlling and Closing.
- To implement the Project Management Knowledge areas with the help of PMP® Certification Classroom Training and to explain the relationship of process groups, Knowledge areas, project phases, project & product life cycle.
- To understand the importance of Project Charter, Scope Statement, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Responsibility Matrix, Network Building, and CPM while preparing for the Project Management Professional Exam.
- To demonstrate a clear understanding of what activities, tools, and techniques are necessary for each phase of a project and understand PMP® examination nuances.
- To understand the significance of Risk management, Procurement Management, Human Resource Management through the foundational processes of Project Management.
A Four-year degree (either a bachelor’s degree or a global equivalent):
Minimum three years/ 36 months of unique, non-overlapping, professional project management experience during which at least 4,500 hours have been spent leading and directing the project +
35 contact hours of formal education
Audience Should Be
Project Managers from any industry, who are looking to instill into their workplace the disciplines of Project Management as per PMI® practices, can register for PMP® Certification Training Course.
PMP® Certification Training Program is the most suitable for professionals with these designations but not limited to:
- CIO / CTO/Vice President
- IT Heads / Senior IT Managers
- Head/GM / AGM Projects
- Senior Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Projects Managers
- Senior Consultants
- Project /Team Leads /PMO
- Business Practice Heads
- Department/ Business Heads
- Business Analysts
- Contact us
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes