Fine Arts I
Students will develop a fundamental understanding of distinct contemporary issues adjoining concepts of fine art production. Students will be encouraged to better define art production and will explore a variety of visual art media. The course is designed to expose the student to art elements, principles, and styles through art projects that promote problem-solving, risk-taking, teamwork and creativity.
History and Appreciation of art
- This module is designed to weave the concept of Art in the mind of a student. It is very important to understand the nature of art and its scope in the factual world.
- Art as an expression of thoughts, ideas, and communication needs to be understood to make a solid foundation for the course.
- From this module, student shall be able to understand the immensity and role of art in their daily life. It shall establish the concept of Art in their consciousness.
- Students shall be acquainted with art from an expansive viewpoint. They shall be able to comprehend the elements and principles of art.
- Relationship between Art and the Artist, Art as a powerful medium of self-expression.
- Meaning and definition of Iconography, Role of art in the society, Importance of space, time and motion in understanding art.
- Painting is the ability of applying color and tone to any given space. The knowledge of painting and accurate handling of colors is the fundamental need for the development of an artist.
- The core learning of the course is to see colors in different lights and study the change that results according to the intensity of light.
- This course aims at developing a sense of harmony and the concepts of opposite and complementary colors and use them appropriately.
- Learn about drawing and painting objects with watercolors, colors, and their behavior, landscapes, light properties, overlapping, transparency, and opacity of colors, hue and intensity, volume and depth.
- Application Form
- Basic knowledge in fine arts
- CV (If work experience)
- Contact us
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 240 Hours
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes